Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3D/4D Pictures!

Today was a special day because we got a sneak peak at what our little guy is going to look like!  It was 30 minutes of pure bliss :)  Unfortunately the umbilical cord was in the way most of the time so he looked like he was being strangled in some of the pictures, but it was still fun to watch.  I think he felt the cord around his face because he kept bringing his hands up to his face either to swat it away or to tell us to leave him alone.  lol..If he is my son he cannot be camera shy!  I wont allow it!  ;-) 

Its pretty amazing that one minute a baby can be growing inside of you and the next they can survive outside in the world.  I love hearing his little heart beat too :)  So Greg and I decided that Baby Hoov just looks like a baby and it is still strange that what was on the screen was OUR baby.  Its hard to determine his features right now and I guess that will just have to be part of the surprise come December!  I think he will have Greg's strong brow line though and my nose.  tehe...  Here's for you to decide for yourself...  Verhoeven or Carney???
God's gift to Greg and I :)

Baby Hoov crossing his feet.

Sweet boy

I love this picture although it looks like someone took a bite out of his head. lol.

Squishy face!

All tangled up in the cord.  Dont worry he's not choking! :)

I cant wait to hold this precious hand :)

Sleepy boy...
So, what do you think?  I think its a pretty good mix :)  Stay comfy Baby Hoov!  Until next time...;-)

1 comment:

  1. This is nuts...I still don't understand how they are able to take such clear photos while he is in your belly. Actually, it is still just crazy that he is in your belly growing! ahhhh....I will never understand all this goodness God gave us =)

    I think he's a mix...but I can't tell. I know he'll be beautiful!!

    Miss you and thanks for sharing!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete